Fall 22 - Social Media Manager
This is an unpaid internship opportunity with a growing competitive soccer club.
FC Diablos is looking for a talented, creative and self-driven individual to manage our social media presence. The off-season requires a creative individual to keep our online audience engaged in our social media. The position is ideal for college students or recent grads pursuing marketing-related fields.
• Manage social media accounts. Engage with the local community, and promote content via established social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
• Assist with developing and executing a social media strategy.
• Attend local events and represent the FC Diablos social media team.
• Identify correct contacts within businesses to engage with.
• Internship minimum duration is August-December.
• Assist with other marketing and data entry initiatives.
• This position is partially virtual but requires presence at local events.
• Excellent writing and communication skills.
• Must have a knowledge and understanding of social media platforms.
• Marketing experience to promote a growing brand.
• Report on weekly accomplishments.
• Reliable Transportation.
• Computer or Laptop and phone.
• Great follow-up skills.
• Must be self-sufficient and motivated to deliver tasks independently. Self-starter and resourceful.
• Comfortable using Microsoft Office, Buffer, Canva, and other graphic design and photo editing tools.
• This position reports to the Club President.